Tales of Xadia is an upcoming tabletop roleplay game set to release in 2021. A newsletter is available for subscription at the official Tales of Xadia website. The game features a story line set between Book Three and Book Four and ties directly into the events of the series.
- Play as elves connected to the Primal Sources of magic or as a member of the Human Kingdoms to experience epic new stories.
- Players will be able to explore the ruins of Lux Aurea, try to restore the corrupted Sunforge, and fight to stop the spread of the evil monstrosities it radiates. This off-screen story will come alive in game supplements, as well as in organized play events.
- There will be a public play testing period before the game is officially released.
- Players will take on the role of characters they create to bring their own epic quests to life with friends. The experience will consist of the core roleplaying game, a digital companion and toolset, a community content creation and sharing platform, and an organized play program that will give fans the opportunity to participate in a connected, living story with other players around the world that will directly tie in with the action of the show.
- The game's rule system, Cortex, has produced award-winning games in the universes of Marvel, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, and more.